January 31, 2016

VALENTINES GIFT GUIDES

v-day






















Hi everyone! Hope y'all had a great weekend! I sure did, Eli and I went down to Bend and had a great time! On Sunday he skied and I stayed in the lodge. It was really nice and relaxing way to spend a Sunday.
With Valentine's Day (or Galentines day) coming up soon, I put together a list of gifts for your bf/gf or your best friend! The gifts I've listed are great for all budgets too! 
One of my favorite parts of Valentine's Day is the cheesy cards and the flowers. An excuse to fill your house/apartment with pink flowers, yes please!! 
Eli will be going to Colorado and will be returning to Portland on Valentines Day so I'll probably make dinner that night when he comes home. 
Look for a post about Bend   later this week. 

What are your plans for Valentines Day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment